meetings with a difference
conference with confidence
Our conference facility boasts a stunning combination of traditional thatched roofing and modern glass architecture, creating a stylish and comfortable setting. With cutting-edge equipment and air conditioning, this venue is an ideal choice for those seeking a modern and hassle-free event.
Located near the banks of the majestic Zambezi River, this conference facility is nestled within the wildlife sanctuary of Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park, offering a truly unique and breathtaking experience. From thrilling game drives to stunning birdwatching opportunities, the surroundings of this venue offer an array of activities that can be enjoyed during breaks and after the conference. Treat your attendees to a one-of-a-kind experience that they will never forget by choosing this venue for your next conference or event.
- Break-out rooms, an organiser’s office, check-in lounge and/or a storage area are also available
- Flexible event space (250m2) overlooking the African bush
- Cinema: 250-seater; Banquet: 176-seater; Conventional: 170-seater
- Exclusive boardroom facility for up to 12 delegates
- Broadband Internet and Wi-Fi
- LCD projector
- Plasma monitor
- 4m x 7m drop-down screen
- Surround-sound audio system
- PC-compatible interfacing with all equipment (LCD projector)